2012/06/09

New make-up colors

 I've been using the same make-up now for ages so I thought it would be a good time for an update. I've browsed through a lot of magazines lately for inspiration but most of the colors were all wrong for me or just too complicated to apply when in a hurry (which I am most of the time). Then I came across this fashion shoot in the latest issue of Swedish Styleby magazine. I just loved the warm peachy tones and the simplicity of it. The same blush is also used for the eyelids!

With a little help of from the Mac make-up counter I found the perfect products to recreate the look (by Pari Damani). Sheertone blush, Peaches; Suntints spf 20 liquid lip balm, Sea Mist; Lip liner, Spice.

1 comment:

Malin Aldhagen said...

Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

/Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk